International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading in manufacturing of building material corporation based in Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for a talented and ambitious professional with at least 4 years of technical experience.
- Leading the R&D team to oversee the technical feasibility of new product to manufacture, including new product development, current product modification and roll out product
- Analyzing and advising what level of testing resource needed or substantiate data from trial material
- Identify lead formulations, raw material specification, check raw material for technical datasheet
- Evaluating product usage and assessing field trials
- Preparing product standard, hazard analysis, MSDS for new products
- Checking impact on Quality, Health, Safety & Environment of raw materials
- Proposing test standards required - fire, acoustics, adhesion, strength
- Products and system expertise - gypsum, metal, cement boards…
- Technical inputs and advice for communication tools of new products/ solutions
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least 4 years of technical experience
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Excellent communication, management, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written in English