Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best Radiologic Technologists in West Lafayette, IN, who will facilitate swallow studies performed in human subjects and patients of all ages for several approved research studies. This will be done by operating the c-arm machine and documenting the time and radiation dosages of each study (recorded by the c-arm) on a log sheet
Hours/week: up to 4
- Should be familiar with the operation of mobile fluoroscopic equipment.
- Graduate from an accredited college or school of Radiologic Technology or equivalent is required
- Licensure: Certification and current registration as a radiographer by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is required.
- Current Indiana State Department of Health Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operator Certificate required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Specific training to use the video fluoroscopic c-arm available in the lab will be provided
Apply now and be part of one of the biggest companies in the country! If you are interested, you can also send your application through this posting!