Role: React Native Developer
Job type: Contractual
Mode of work: Work from Home
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for our SAAS product.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to application stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Interested Applicants, please send your updated resumes to Sukanya Gunalan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684