Exciting opportunity for an experienced or entry level candidate looking to work in a boutique law firm. This West End based firm are offering career progression in a rewarding and collaborative environment. Due to a recent merge with another law firm, this role offers exciting growth for the right candidate and is perfect for someone who is looking to kick start their legal career.
This is a full time role, office hours are 9:00am - 5.30pm.
Duties will include:
· Front of house reception
· Meeting and greeting clients, making teas and coffees
· Answering the main switchboard
· Collecting and scanning incoming post
· Franking post
· Bank trips as required to deposit cheques
· Post office trips as required
· Monitoring the stationery in the office and ordering more
· Monitoring refreshments (teas, coffees, milk etc) in the office and purchasing more
· Ordering files back from storage provider and sending files to storage provider
· Circulating firm absence email daily
· Assisting to maintain firm's service provider register
For immediate screening, please apply today!