Front of House Receptionist
Banking - (Adhoc Basis)
London- (several locations)
£12- £13 p/h
We are currently seeking a Front of House Receptionist on an Adhoc basis to work for our global international bank based in London. The ideal candidate for this position will be anyone who is looking to gain corporate experience whilst happy to work odd days.
* Greet and welcome visitors and clients in a courteous and professional manner, answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate departments and individuals.
* Manage the reception area, ensuring that it is presentable and organised at all times.
* Assist with administrative tasks such as scanning, filing, and data entry as needed.
* Ensure that all visitors sign in and are given appropriate visitor passes.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of all sensitive information
* Maintain confidentiality and security of all sensitive information.
* Provide general information about the bank, including its services and products.
* Assist with other duties as assigned by the management team.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to maintain a professional demeanour in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you are looking to gain experience in a corporate environment on an Adhoc basis, submit your CV today for immediate screening