An innovative and forward thinking international bank is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to coordinate the front-of-house services on a temporary basis. For the right candidate, this role will become permanent.
- Meeting and greeting guests, announcing their arrival to the host.
- Answering all incoming and internal phone calls and directing them to the right department/individual.
- Providing assistance with events.
- Supporting the planning, development and organisation of reception systems and procedures.
- Providing pro-active administrative support to the business and assisting the administrative team.
- Coordination of reception area and meeting rooms and reporting any faults/issues to facilities coordinator or building management.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail and courier distribution.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a corporate reception role is essential
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude are essential.
- Team player
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice, please submit your CV today.