A global property firm are seeking an organised and warm receptionist to cover their front desk for a temporary position from 4th January. Reception experience is required.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings.
- Arranging couriers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a corporate reception role
- Possesses a very customer focused manner, confident in delivering exceptional services in all circumstances and environments
- Thrives in an environment where providing solutions is key to success, demonstrating creativity to problem solving
- Previous experience and comfort working with technology in service delivery, and possessing the ability to adapt to new technology as it is launched and confidence to demonstrate at interview
- Friendly and Polite
- Maintains pride in personal appearance, following any guidelines set by the company
· Ability to react quickly, and prioritise needs in a fast-paced environment
· Team player, supports all colleagues to achieve with a 'One Team' focus
- IT literate
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
If you feel like this role is a good fit for you, please apply now!