This is a wonderful maternity contract working for an absolutely delightful Financial client of ours based in Mayfair.
If you have experience as a corporate receptionist / facilities coordinator, please do apply immediately.
Working hours are 8.30am to 6pm, with an hour lunch break.
Reception Duties 40%
- Answer all incoming calls, messages and queries, fielding and directing to the appropriate person where necessary
- Welcoming and coordinating guest and visitor arrivals and departures. Continuous, professional interaction with clients is required at all times
- Managing 5 meeting room diaries and logistics; maintaining the daily schedule, preparing the rooms and hospitality for meetings
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post, courier and deliveries, coordinating with couriers and internal/ external storage facilities
- Maintaining good working relationships with the building reception desk
- Partnering closely with the internal administrative function to ensure a smooth front of house service for all internal parties
- Coordinating reception desk cover (lunch, breaks and post periods) with colleagues
- Maintaining the Reception and Facilities Manual with up to date processes/ contacts for reference for any temp cover
- Ad hoc booking of taxis for visitors
Facilities Coordination 40%
- Managing all office and kitchen supplies including orders for stationery, kitchen and general office supplies
- Coordinating facilities processes with third parties, including the building facilities team, contractors, maintenance companies, cleaners and other vendors - these could be routine and planned or otherwise ad hoc or unscheduled
- Supervising cleaning services
- Ensuring communal kitchen, public areas are clean and well maintained
- Identify general corrective facilities maintenance requirements of floor
- Preserve general security measures
- Working with facilities to maintain seating plans and employee extensions lists
- Point of contact between the building & maintenance team
o Attending quarterly & yearly occupier meeting in absence of Facilities Manager
o Creating record track sheet of basement lockers of employees
- Responsible for reporting any temperature and lighting issues to Facilities Manager
- Create access & work permits between contractors & the building management (arranging temporary security passes for workers, parking, tools for different workers)
o Electrical Work, Fire Alarm Isolation, Hot Works, Working at Height, Lone Working, RAM's for Health & Safety…
- Filing records for repairs & supply guarantees of purchased equipment. Maintain documentation to ensure ease of access to required information.
Admin Assistance and other ad hoc projects as directed - 20%
- Admin assistance for IT team - mainly travel, expenses, maintaining holiday calendar
- Occasionally assisting when required international employees - changes to schedule, taxis, restaurants and other ad hoc limited support (we expect that the respective visitor's main admin assistant will schedule, and reception will support any changes to schedule where necessary)
- Assemble and bind presentation books
- Other ad hoc projects, as necessary