Receptionist - West End - £25-30K
We have a superb opportunity for an outstanding corporate receptionist to work standalone in a really super office and be the ambassador for this fast paced technology company, VR/Immersive experiences software developer, working 9.00 -5.30pm, five days on-site.
The company are growing rapidly and we are looking for an individual who is comfortable to work autonomously and you will report in to a super Office Manager.
As the sole receptionist, we are looking for an individual who is outstanding in attitude and personality and will be a natural lynch-pin for the office and is very comfortable dealing with senior leadership and can communicate at all levels.
We are looking for a receptionist for our new London office. This is an exciting and diverse role supporting the office manager and being part of the wider HR team. This role will be full time from 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with setting up conference calls and using basic AV equipment
- Must be confident communicating with people from all levels within the organisation
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners and printers)
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Customer service-oriented mindset
- Greet and welcome visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area and the wider office is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Setting up meeting rooms and keeping them looking presentable throughout the day
- Ordering front office supplies and keeping inventory of stock
- Package and send welcome boxes to new joiners
- Order team lunches & manage weekly grocery deliveries for the office
- Assist with office socials and meet ups as well as wider company events
- Support on any other ad hoc duties that the office manager and wider HR team may require
- Be the designated first aider and fire marshal (must be confident in undergoing training for this and putting this into practise)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing etc.
If you relish front of house work and enjoys offering a five star welcome, then apply today! This really is such a super company and the team are forward thinking and supportive. A great future awaits!