Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading betting and gaming companies
Our respective client is seeking a highly motivated R2R Tower Lead. As the R2R Tower Lead in our Shared Service Centre, you will play an important role in overseeing and managing the R2R processes and supporting our financial controllers to ensure robust balance sheet controls are in place.
As the R2R Global Process owner, you will lead a team of reconciliation specialists and accountants to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery of processes comprising Bank and PSP reconciliation, Fixed asset and inter-company accounting, revenue and cost accounting and of course full balance sheet reconciliations and back up.
Your expertise in R2R processes, leadership skills, and commitment to process improvement will contribute to the success of our finance function.
The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid (3X a week - Midshift) working arrangement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the running of the global R2R function
- Lead and mentor a team of reconciliation specialists and general ledger accountant, providing guidance, training, and performance management
- Lead business critical Payment Settlement Providers (PSPs) and bank reconciliations.
- Lead Fixed asset accounting, fixed asset registers and inter-company transaction processing, including transfer price postings
- Lead Revenue and cost accounting in conjunction with finance control and business partners and in line with Group accounting policies.
- Collaborate with Global Financial Control team in ensuring balance sheets are fully backed up and reconciled
- Drive continuous close processes to distribute tasks throughout the month and enable fast close for the Group
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the R2R team, implementing best practices and use of technology to drive efficiencies.
- Document Global Processes including controls
- Establish and maintain regular performance monitoring of R2R processes including progress towards specific benchmarks and targets
- Take ownership for the R2R team's adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), as agreed with the business, including regular performance reporting and oversight of remediation work should performance not meet these SLAs
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate continuous professional development, keeping abreast of all internal, legislative, and industry best practice.
- Ensure technical accounting knowledge of the team is kept up to date
- Support all internal and external audit activities through the provision of required documentation when necessary
- The above accountabilities and responsibilities are not exhaustive, and the jobholder may be required to undertake additional duties that are consistent with the level and grading of the role.
Key Job Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in R2R, with at least 2-3 years in a similar level leadership role
- Higher education qualifications or equivalent within Finance or related field.
- CPA (or equivalent) professional qualifications
- Knowledge of R2R processes
- Proficiency in using ERP systems, particularly Oracle or SAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet established deadlines whilst managing a growing team
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve supplier and payment-related issues.