A leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified "Great Place to Work". Our client provide services and software that help several large organisations manage their non-employee workforce. They work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organisations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk & compliance.
Client Services Consultant is accountable for the efficient delivery of services to our clients. Located from our London offices, this position will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and cross-functional teams, utilising our award-winning software.
A typical day may involve activities such as briefing suppliers, arranging interviews, discussing candidates with hiring managers, conducting pre-employment checks, handling Employee Relations cases, and carrying out induction meetings for new employees. As our clients often operate globally, this may involve working with clients and workers all over the world. Specific activities will vary based on client and location.
CSC is accountable for the day to day delivery of products/services. They report to Operations Manager or Program Manager.
- The CSC must maintain quality customer service and day to day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work
- Subject to the size of the team, the CSC scope of responsibilities may be limited to one product (payroll,
- compliance or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines
- Maintain an updated SOP "Standard Operating Procedures" for day-to-day procedures so that operations function efficiently and implement new processes to enhance current processes and to strengthen efficiencies.
For Payroll desk:
- Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements, conduct orientation for all new workers; maintain accurate and complete WAND records
- Handle critical Employee Relations issues, requesting assistance and guidance as required
- Resolve and follow-through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker
- Escalate to the OM/PM any serious issues that may jeopardize position with the client or staffing supplier, or issues that require the involvement of senior resources.
For Staffing desk:
- Facilitate the fulfillment of temporary requisitions through systems (WAND) and efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of staffing desk suppliers and managers
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers to empower them for success
- Resolve and follow- through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing agency
This role benefits from the support of an experienced Program Manager who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees' growth - we have formalized development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support the internal movement.