Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within the Foodtech/POS industry within the US F&B Market. The client is looking for an in-house Recruitment Manager to manage their recruitment team and activities. Ideal candidate should have experience in managing recruiters and roles within the Sales, Customer Service, Tech Support. The job will be based at Cheras.
* Managing and spearheading the recruitment team within the organization.
* Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
* Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
* Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
* Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
* Carryout Sourcing and Candidate Pre-screening when required.
* Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
* At least Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Business Admin or related field.
* At least 3 years of experience in managing and leading recruitment team ideally within BPO organization.
* Proven experience in carrying out volume hiring.
* Proven experience working as a recruitment manager.
* Sound knowledge of labour legislation and HR practices.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent management and leadership skills.
* Sound organizational and decision making skills.
RM120000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum
Siddharrthan A/L V.Raja
21 days ago
Monroe Consulting Group