Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Global Digital Solutions Provider and a leading white-label creative and digital marketing company.
Our respective client is seeking an experienced talent acquisition professional for the position of Recruitment Manager.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for assessing the company's employment needs, ensuring a robust talent pipeline, managing day-to-day recruitment activities and making sure that requirements are fulfilled on a timely manner with quality results. The job is based in Quezon City, Philippines that offers flexible working hours and hybrid work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities
- Partners with key stakeholders to understand their recruiting needs and develop strategies to address said requirements.
- Acts as an advisor to business leaders in developing recruitment pipeline. Leads and manages calibration session with Hiring Managers to ensure alignment.
- Conducts talent-mapping identifies core skills required by the job and match to related market with similar skills set.
- Conducts effective interviews and spots opportunities for probing to extract relevant candidate information. Prepares succinct interview write ups to aid the hiring decision-making process.
- Manages the recruitment effort for senior roles and key positions.
- Develops and maintains business relationships and professional network to generate leads and turn these to potential recruits.
- Team and Operations Management
- Ensures all engagements are delivered within agreed service levels & budget.
- Leverages data and metrics for fact-based decision making. Produces and analyses reports and/or participates in special projects from time to time.
- Manages contractual relationships with external partners/vendors.
- Sets performance objectives; conducts performance reviews; and recommends pay actions.
- Coaches' members of the team to ensure continuous development and improvement of overall capabilities. This includes creation and supporting of individual development plans.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, etc. or equivalent course
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a recruitment team in a similar capacity.
- Proven experience in workforce/resource-planning.
- Ability to think out-of-the box and explore industries where talent could be sourced.
- Practitioner or user of Targeted Selection or behavioral-based interviewing technique.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven experience in influencing, engaging and partnering with internal clients.
- Works well with ambiguity to come up with win-win solutions to best serve both stakeholders expectations and organizational needs.
- Ability to drive innovation and change in daily operational processes; seizes opportunities to improve the current state.
- Proven negotiation skills.