Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Consumables Medical Devices Company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Minimum formal education in Bachelors' Degree of Psychology/Human Resources Management/Business Administrations.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in managerial position.
- Spirit of a strong leader and visionary. Having exposure to leading a team.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and organizational communication skills.
- Having good knowledge in employer branding