Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. Our respected client is looking for a top-quality Recruitment Specialist (IT COE).
Our respected client is looking for a Recruitment Specialist (IT COE) to be responsible for the fulfillment of FTE requirements across different service units in the organization based on required competencies and job qualifications within the prescribed service level agreements.
- Work with department heads to plan, forecast, and deliver on the staffing needs according to target competency levels and timelines.
- Conduct regular touch points with training and operations to evaluate the quality of hires and develop a recruitment data base.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in a timely manner.
- Conduct initial screening and endorse information collected to hiring managers.
- Develop recommendations in profiling for specific roles.
- Develop tools using Targeted Selection according to prescribed competencies to evaluate and screen candidates.
- Provide training to hiring managers on Targeted Selection/Behaviorbased interviewing.
- Facilitate job offers and salary negotiations between candidate and hiring manager
- Prepare employment contracts and collect needed documents for hiring and 201 file documentation.
- Liaise with relevant departments for initial employee screening (medical and character screening).
- Develop announcements for IJP and external sourcing.
- Develop and implement a process for internal job movements
- Recommend potential avenues for posting job announcements.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or any four-year course.
- At least four (4) to five (5) years of experience in recruitment for both staff and leadership positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- A can-do attitude to respond to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid sense of accountability with the ability to handle confidential information and escalate when needed.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation, with the ability to thrive in challenging situations.
- Able to work well in a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Can start ASAP.
- Amenable to work in Mandaluyong City.