Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical device company, for the position of Regional Category Capex Manager in Bangkok.
This role will become the main optimization leader in purchasing procurement process flow. They will have the full responsibilities regarding the sourcing category spend of Capital Expenditure, Equipment, Machine, and maintenance services in the APAC region. The position is based in Bangkok.
- Be the bridge between the supplier and the internal teams to drive standardization, preferred suppliers, TCO and cost break down analysis for new prototypes.
- Optimize and improve the sourcing / purchasing process for the Capex, prototype industrial equipment and maintenance purchases
- Oversee the reference for the category for the internal customers like Global product Engineering, Plant engineering teams and plant sourcing teams in APAC operations
- Optimize, standardize, and harmonize the cost flow in the region respecting the global sourcing EL strategy
- Oversee the RFI / RFP / RFQ / competitive bidding to support internal customer needs
- Develop "clean sheet" or "estimated cost" analysis to analyze supplier proposals
- Measure supplier performance, Resolve any conflicts and handle escalations from Project team and suppliers
- Evaluate proposals received and make final recommendations
- Oversee the APAC machinery & accessories portfolio and available contracts.
- Ensure supplier goods and service
- Scan local supplier market to feed the potential supplier base, provide specific potential supplier information to respective Internal customers and category managers
- Preparing status reports and presentations as needed by the compan
- Extensive hands-on experience in being sourcing professional
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques of full cycle
- Great understanding of Thailand market
- Capability to understand and secure the legal stakes of the company in sourcing and procurement process
- Excellent Project Management and negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate costs and contracts
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system, Proficient using MS Office
- Proficiency in in English and Thai
- Stakeholders' management skills
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
- Understanding of the total cost of Ownership systematically in sourcing decision processes