Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international hygienic solution providing and manufacturing company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with extensive account management and sales experience in the hospitality and manufacturing sector. This job can be based in any country in SEA
The Regional Key Account and Sales engineer is mainly responsible for new business development and drives sale growth from existing accounts across the hospitality sector in the region. He or she will analyze all customer requirements and develop product and service solutions to solve problems. It is required to maintain/acquire and strengthen the established relations with regional accounts with focus on SEA.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Sales planning, conducting global sales meetings, taking up on accounts, relationship building with loyal and voluminous accounts, formulation of competitive strategies, and promoting customer retention programs nation-wide.
- Identify potentials and the decision makers within the client's organizations.
- Research and build relationships with new markets.
- Develop proposals that address client's needs, concerns, and objectives and lead pricing the solution/service and obtain proposal approval.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Responsible for SEA sales and profit targets.
- Improve our position with professional APAC based customer longer term.
- Manage existing business, deliver plans on sales and profits.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with different countries in APAC to meet customer needs during service delivery; arrange and lead internal and external client debriefs.
- Sales and international key account management experience with successful background in B-to-B sales in relevant industries i.e., Hospitality/Food Service or related businesses
- Proven success and experience with managing effective client relationships that are high, wide, and deep.
- Confidence to 'sell' ideas and projects and dynamic personality.
- Broad knowledge of management practices and good business analysis/project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects, as well as resources, remotely in a highly dispersed organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a wide range of audiences including senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, complex, matrix-oriented global business and manage numerous projects remotely in a highly dispersed organization.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining close working relationships with partners in functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Services, etc.
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, and knowledge of additional language(s) will be considered an advantage.
- Significant travel within the designated areas is required.