Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international hygienic solution providing company based in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a passionate and experienced SEA Regional Marketing Director, who will be a key member of the Southeast Asia Regional Team and will lead the marketing initiatives and execute them across the region.
The Regional Marketing Director leads marketing strategy, campaigns development, and execution, as well as drives cross-functional projects for the market. This role will support commercial sales team in penetrating customers from B2B channel locally and regionally across SEA. This is a senior marketing role with overall aspects of the B2B marketing execution and a leadership role.
- Develop brand and marketing plans for key product areas and contribute to the development of company strategy in consultation with Business Unit heads from each sector.
- Responsible for key marketing scopes and aspects include Branding, Market Strategy/ Intelligence deep dive, Pricing, Market & Customers Activations, Digital, Portfolio Management.
- Drive digital transformation for both marketing function and overall business - from martech tools and systems through to eCommerce and virtual selling/service solutions execution.
- Develop market & product line & customer penetration strategies to achieve SBU regional financial goals.
- Identify short & long-term market opportunities / white spots and to develop strategies, business case & focused programs
- Keep track of all order and processes within the region, implementing the global processes and managing the communication with the global organization functions.
- Prioritize and manage regional roll out of marketing programs (budgeting, project calendaring and delivery, contents localizations)
- Drive digital initiatives for targeted market audiences (social media, eCommerce, SEO, marketing assets) with global marketing team and external agencies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business or Engineering fields
- Marketing experience, with successful background in the combination of B2B, B2C, and service industries (i.e. OEM service/ personal care/food Service/ HORECA, or chemical solution businesses).
- Proven success managing effective marketing strategic role for SEA.
- Strong leadership experience, with the ability to guide the team to the next level of success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills among a wide range of audiences, including senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, complex, matrix-oriented global business.
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, and knowledge of additional language(s) will be considered an advantage.