Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a renowned international money transfer processing company. Our highly respected client is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager (APAC) with strong experience in digital, marketing, and payments who will assist in all aspects of marketing operations for the APAC corridor under the supervision of the VP of Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing regional promotional campaigns for the APAC region in alignment with corporate strategies.
- Assist in lead generation campaigns, analyzing user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis, and multi-channel attribution for Asia Pacific.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for new and existing services tailored to APAC audiences
- Gather and evaluate consumer data to identify consumer engagement indicators for the APAC market including growth of specific payers in the region
- Identify opportunities for receive side marketing including management and roll out of event participation at local grassroots events.
- Track and forecast market trends and circumstances and to uncover key insights in order to predict shifts in consumer acquisition and retention.
- Transform raw marketing data into meaningful statistics.
- Investigate and interpret patterns and trends in multifaceted data sets using varied approaches and business intelligence tools to aid data-driven decision making.
- Assist in targeted communication strategies aimed towards APAC immigrant populations living in the United States and Canada
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel, country-specific performance reports with actionable insights.
- Recommend conversion optimization strategies with the aim of improving efficiencies and conversion metrics of paid search and paid social channels and increasing ROI
Key requirements include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital, marketing and payments with analytic techniques and statistical modeling
- Solid understanding of statistics and decoding complex data sets
- Proficiency in tools such as like Excel, PowerBI, SPSS, SAS, and Google analytics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Creativity and writing skills
- Good numerical skills, organization and planning skills