Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company. Our respected client is looking for a marketing professional, with the main tasks to increase market share and awareness for the aftermarket unit and take care of B2B marketing activities in Thailand. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand, and is open for hybrid set up
The role of Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for regional activities in sales and marketing to ensure the profitability of the product portfolio by managing sales prices and commercial policies and related SG&A
- Responsible for devising, initiating, implementing, and monitoring B2B sales policies for the aftermarket sector. Focus on both the strategic and the operational aspects.
- Responsible for general pricing strategies, leading negotiations with major customers (distributors, purchasing groups, etc.) and agreeing on prices and volumes.
- Responsible for marketing budgets, CAPEX, forecasting, cost control, and planning. Review financial statements and data and utilize financial data to improve efficiency.
- Develop the communication strategy and the brand image, in collaboration with the Sales Manager. Together you ensure solid growth in regional brand awareness, with a focus on co-marketing campaigns and the roll-out of a push and pull strategy.
- Ensure the active development of collaborations with larger traditional trade and authorized dealers.
- Implement and execute marketing projects and product management.
- Analyze the commercial performance and feed your team with figures, arguments, and tools.
- Travel about 25% of your time, mainly to keep in close contact with the local marketing team in the region, but also to visit larger customers and important prospects.
- You are bitten by systems and tools, e.g. for measuring performance or reporting. You ensure further optimizations and embrace digital innovation.
- Part of the management team and help determine the direction in which the company evolves.
- Run and execute new product introduction and commercialization process in the respective country product portfolio in APAC.
- Your expertise and insights help determine in which regions investments are made, both commercially and operationally. You are also involved in market studies and international takeover files.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related fields.
- Experienced in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Must be good at Excel, pivot data, and presentation.
- Pleasant personality, thinking creatively, self-motivated, and well-organized.
- Strong collaborative team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, good planning and problem-solving.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze and grasp the essence of concepts (4Ps, value proposition, etc)
- Skilled at working with and analyzing data and trends.
- Good command of English.