Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organisation within the Food Technology sector.
Our esteemed client is currently seeking a motivated Regulatory Affairs talent to join us for the role of Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager. This role will be working with the internal and stakeholders as the main point of contact in strategic facilitation and regulatory planning.
- To act as the point of contact of all Regulatory Affair (SCR) matters for all regional countries where the group of companies operates. -
- To lead, manage and obtain approvals of all Product Registration and ensuring that the products of the entire group of companies comply with the regulations of respective Asian Region countries.
- To lead and liaise with the FDA in the respective Asian Region countries on product registration, determining HS codes, labelling, and any other related regulatory inquiries.
- To keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines, and customer practices
- To be well versed with the requirement and development as well as follow up on any local food regulatory licenses and applications including but not limited to HALAL, HACCP and so on for the group of companies.
- To develop, prepare and ensure the necessary product and regulatory information for new product license applications and renewals are accomplished on a timely basis and within reasonable time frame.
- To maintain complete database of registration requirements, status/expiry dates, renewal deadlines, etc for domestic and regional countries.
- To maintain product licenses validity and to apply for re-registration when necessary.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Food Science / Technology / Nutrition or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning or higher.
- Minimum 5 years of Science & Regulatory Affairs relevant working experience in food / FMCG industry.
- Sound and updated knowledge on Asian Region product regulatory requirements would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak Mandarin language could be an added advantage to deal with China stakeholders