International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of multinational Network Solution company. Our client is seeking for a Regional Sale Manager with strong experience in Network Solution, IT Solution or other similar industries.
You will be responsible for manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for Vietnam territory.
- Obtain profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increase management's effectiveness by recruiting, training, counseling; disciplining as well as praising job results; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring; developing incentives; cultivating a healthy working environment.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement strategic business plans that can expand the company's customer database as well as the company's present.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing clients.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports as well as realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being informed of new products and competition status
- Report market trends, customer inquiries and sales forecasts with data analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working at managerial level, 10+ years of experience working in relevant industry, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to command respect from co-workers
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Basic knowledges of IT networks, cybersecurity applications, and servers.
- Strong interests on latest IT technologies, have the urge to learn more through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Business English skill.