Regional Sales Manager - Automation and Machinery (based in Tangerang)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational electrical and automation company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in automation and machinery for the job of Regional Sales Manager - Automation and Digital Service. The job is based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Full overview of the key accounts, Automation and Digital Service needs and solutions for SEA customers, thereby developing successful market and business development strategies for Southeast Asia (SEA)
- Joint and fully responsible together with the SASs to achieve our CS Automation & Digital Services OR and DB1 targets. Being an industry sales expert, contributing to the continuous business growth in CS Automation & Digital Services
- To assess automation and digital service opportunities and to define successful business development strategies
- Lead product portfolio deployment and value proposition of Automation & Digital Service across the region
- Provide and consolidate price strategy for Automation Retrofits and Digital Service products
- Jointly responsible with the CS Managers and Capital Sales on the business results for the Automation & Digital Services
- Executing Automation and Digital Service business strategies and yearly objectives in SEA region as jointly defined by the Management
- Understanding of technical and commercial aspects for Automation & Digital Services portfolio
- Understanding our market position including the competitors
- Automation and Digital Service business development of existing and new customers
- Formulate business development concepts to meet customer's requirements
- Understand the needs of our customers and find solutions accordingly
- Support the local teams to emphasize the unique selling points of company solutions to customer
- Guide the Sales & Quotation team to establish accurate quotation especially in Automation retrofits
- Support the automation for Plant & Project based on customer's requirement
* Bachelor Degree of Electrical / Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Industrial Engineering/ Computer Sciences, or relevant working experience in the same field
* Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in automation / machinery sales in the B2B business environment.
* MNC experience preferred.
* Knowledgeable of IoT and Industry 4.0
* High level of independence and competence in managing business
* Strong background in automation/ sales
* Confident in solutions selling and communicate effectively to customer's for automation solution
* Ability to provide customer's centric solutions and its Return of Investment (ROI)
* Excellent and proven sales track record
* Results driven and target oriented
* Good analytical capabilities and solution-oriented
* Ability to work in a matrix organisation and influence others without direct authority
* Good verbal and written communication in English.
* Able to communicate with people at all levels
* Ability to convince and has a healthy dose of assertiveness
* Feels comfortable to work with different cultures
* Ability to solve problems with existing resources
* Close collaboration with Regional Automation as well as CS and Business Unit Managers in each country.
* The role is required extensive traveling (50%) based on business needs.