Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading tech logistics providers in the country. Our respected client is seeking a candidate with regional sales experience with 5-7 years of sales and/or sales operations for the job of Regional Sales Manager. The job is located in Cebu City, Philippines.
The Regional Sales Manager works to ensure the company's commercial targets will be met. They will be working directly with the Direct Sales Manager to develop territory sales strategies and will be responsible for attracting new customers while maintaining the existing base. The candidate will also be responsible for maximizing potential in their assigned area.
To succeed in this role, the Regional Sales Manager should be highly strategic and possess excellent communication skills and should also have an in-depth knowledge of the current commercial landscape in their area.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Identify new businesses, follow up on potential sales opportunities and gain businesses, manage lead qualification, and lead generation through calls, and convert possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasizing those with maximum revenue potential.
- Conducts customer visits, meetings and attends sales events.
- Evaluate customers' needs and prepare proposals to secure new business opportunities.
- Implement and execute effectively on sales strategies, according to sales channels.
- Monitor sales performance of the team and react with appropriate use of incentives and penalties to motivate and discipline the team to optimize performance.
- Build, manage, and coach the team to achieve individual and overall performance targets
- Always provide customer-oriented service to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate and work effectively with other teams to produce the best possible outcome for the company and its clients.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Hands-on sales experience with a proven track record in reaching and exceeding goals
- Demonstrated customer service experience and excellent negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of various computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, and other related software programs.
- Expertise in spreadsheet programs and functions.
- Knowledge of the Cebuano/Visayan and Hiligaynon dialects/languages are a plus.
- Prior experience in a startup is a plus
Personality / Functional Competencies
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Can work and communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate at all levels, with ownership, with accountability of work in a fast-paced working environment