Our client is an established Global Bank with presence across the globe
As an expansion plan, they are looking to hire a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate who can join the bank for being part of commercial cards business of the bank.
Candidates from Card business, Transaction Banking or exceptional Account Management skills are welcome to share their profiles
Position Summary and Objective
The role is within the Asia regional Commercial Cards team based in Singapore.
The candidate will be responsible for leading a skilled team of Account Managers who service top tier clients, which includes both Asia and Non-Asia parented multinational companies, all with complex requirements across multiple product sets. In addition, the candidate will manage a team who directly manages their client's activities across 14 markets within Asia Pacific, as well selective Asia parented clients who require global leadership.
Given the nature of the role, the regional head will also be expected to have a portfolio of their own, which represents the most complex clients needing their leadership. The role requires leadership qualities which include but not limited to being highly motivated, excellent communication skills, in depth industry knowledge and a sense of TEAM ethics.
The key objective of the role is to strategically manage the Account Management portfolio of clients and position their accounts for growth and ramp, so our clients can meet their program goals across all product sets. As a trusted advisor the Account Management team is expected to lead and advise our clients in best practices and navigating the payments ecosystem. Given strategic nature of the role, the candidate will be expected to design, plan and execute on growth strategy in partnership with business partners and senior management sponsors globally and regionally. Team management responsibility will also be a key factor within the role, with the candidate needing to display a in depth understanding of their team's development goals, motivational factors and client portfolios.
Offers a broad range of cash management and trade services including Commercial Cards. This global platform is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability, and flexibility. It provides clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their securities portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chain around the world. Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals, it is well-suited to serve clients anywhere they do business.
This is a product line within the business with the ability to issue local currency solutions issue in 65+countries, leveraging its own proprietary platforms and issuance infrastructure. Asia represents a significant continued growth opportunity. The business supports comprehensive cards solutions across Travel, B2B, Purchasing, and Meeting & Events to institutional clients, including the public sector.
- Delivering new client flows in relation to sales targets both individually and for the team.
- Execution on deal RAMP for revenue realization across all clients within Account Management.
- Responsible for all Account Management client retention through sales process, pricing, contract, and delivery.
- Conducting client reviews in alignment with business partners either as a Regional Account Manager or Global Account Manager, depending on client.
- Management of individual portfolio of clients directly under your responsibility.
- Organization and management of client events in partnership with business partners.
- Engagement of internal country, regional and global partners when designing and executing client strategy, including meaningful updates on program progress.
- Establishing client case studies and industry papers to help drive and guide the business.
- Responsible for Account Managers and their day-to-day client activities.
- Have an in depth understanding of each team member - appreciating their respective approach to the role, skills and characteristics.
- Clear development plans to help each member drive their career goals.
- Conduct and have regular 1:1's and team meetings to ensure alignment.
- Strategic management of all Account Management clients through detailed account plans that position programs for greater efficiency, growth, and best practices.
- Facilitate and drive all cards and initiatives.
- Be aware and mindful of business performance and growth strategy.
- Actively participate within the regional cards leadership team.
- Address all revenue impacting issues regardless of cause and support business needs.
- Champion change within the business and its clients as needed.
- Part of the Commercial cards Asia leadership team and exposure to the global leadership seniors.
- Development of client and team management strategy, with complex account and products.
- Exposure to domestic, regional and global cards payments markets.
- High degree of partnership within the business with knowledge of broader cash management products.
- Innovate and digitize cards payments infrastructure by being a client champion.
- Exposure to multi-regional engagements and top client base
- Drive innovation based on client feedback and experience
- Ability to grow and expand responsibilities within the business.
- Strong knowledge of commercial card products, industry and target clients
- Strong knowledge of the Asia markets and card technologies.
- Understanding of ecosystem players and their position/value proposition within the market.
- Experience in leading teams and ability to demonstrate business growth. Experience in a large, multi-national financial services firm and matrix organizational structure preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills -confident presenting to both small and large groups of people - including internal and external senior management
- Must have strong consultative sales & negotiation skills
- Strategic Project Management -individual who has an eye for detail and who can co-ordinate multiple teams to meet the project objectives
- Individual with excellent EQ and the ability to adapt to the multicultural team and markets they will operate within.
- Influence without authority - somebody who can navigate teams beyond their direct management and help drive business and client goals.
- 8 years minimum industry sales experience, preferably in the large market sector
- University Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients at senior level
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment
- Able to travel regionally, estimated 5-10% of the time depending on client or business needs.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1109637
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with me @ email@example.com
Candidates from Card business, Transaction Banking or Account Management Background are welcome to share their profiles.
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.