Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Holding Group, Digital Financial Services based in Southeast Asia. Our respected client is seeking a Regional Head of Talent Acquisition will be based in SG or ID for Regional HQ. They will develop, gain support for, and implement the strategies needed to identify, attract, and acquire the best talent to meet business needs. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for workforce diversity; constantly thinks about how to introduce new methods and ideas for identifying and engaging top talent; and successfully enlists support from the business for talent attraction, networking, and workforce diversity engagement initiatives.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Establish a Regional Center of Excellence for the Talent Sourcing and Talent Acquisition common services for across regional offices in SEA region.
- Lead talent acquisition responsibilities in region for key management gaps, bring in efficient turnaround times and enhance the pool of quality candidates; monitor performance/fulfillment, and provide coaching, training, guidance, and consultation to ensure capacity development and enable high performance.
- End-to-end recruitment or sourcing support for positions that are 'hard to fill' positions and at times confidential requirements too.
- Talent Sourcing Capacity Building Programs - further develop regional level Center of Excellence to support Country offices and effectively use social media platforms. Set the direction for the Centre of Excellence operations by going beyond established processes to develop TA best practices: specifically, develop new procedures for analyzing job markets, establish process for effective talent sourcing; set new selection minimum quality standards and metrics to track progress; build capability with the existing TA teams in the Country Offices and deliver on hard to fill positions where there is no local capacity.
- Interviewing skills, capacity-building programs to first-time interviewers, and refresher sessions to existing interviewers across the region.
- Labor Market Analysis - conduct macro-level research on Talent availability and trends in SEA countries and identify potential gender talent source studies for various countries in the region.
- Recruitment Affiliate Partnerships - Built partnerships with external professional associations for targeted recruitment marketing and outreach programs.
- Recruitment / Sourcing Tools - Collaborate with other stakeholders to program manage deployment of various recruitment and sourcing tools.
- Ten or more years of extensive professional experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, of which at least 3 years at an international or regional level.
- Experience working as part of a multicultural and diverse team, and/or leading one.
- Deep knowledge of recruiting market in the SEA region is highly desirable.
- Experience of working in the FinTech / Digital Space Technology sector, with a combination of working in fast-growing progressive organizations in the private sector having mature Talent Acquisition practices.
- Demonstrated success developing and deploying creative, effective candidate pipeline development methodologies and effective outreach strategies.
- Structured and lead multiple talent projects simultaneously to successful completion.
- Strong knowledge of online talent sourcing tools and techniques and also experience in recruiting hard-to-fill leadership positions.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Strong knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, technology, and sourcing tools.
- Experience in Employment Branding / Employee Value Proposition concepts / use of Customer Relations Management tools to drive talent attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategy focused on passive talent.
- Experience in defining Talent Acquisition performance metrics, including Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements, to monitor effectiveness.
- Good communication skills with the ability to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.