Our client is an established Global Bank with presence across all the locations.
As an expansion plan, they are looking to hire a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate who can join Regional Trade Finance Team as an SVP.
The role includes building a robust trade portfolio of structured trade assets with Regional Buying Centres, Regional Procurement Centres and Regional decision makers of both local and international clients. The role requires close engagement with the trade product team, sales teams, and clients to build a sustainable and market winning portfolio. Run with strategic initiatives to expand trade penetration in existing and new clients
The role reports directly into the APAC Trade Sales Head and will be responsible for managing the Trade Sales for Singapore regional hubs in APAC.
- Meeting targeted trade wins and revenue growth for APAC region.
- Working with trade partners across the globe to expand and grow cross-regional Trade for Asian clients.
- Aid in building a strategic roadmap / campaign by sector/location to improve market share and client penetration
- Partnering with the Trade Sales team in the region to grow and expand the Trade wallet.
- Partnering with Banking teams in the region and across countries to leverage on the Bankers' portfolio and support them in identifying trade opportunities across their clients.
- Set benchmarks for "winning" the most complex and profitable transactions with a good understanding of trade products and structuring.
- Fostering a strong "one team" mentality across various Trade product & sales teams seeking to maximize collaboration, cross-sell & build team spirit in APAC across a broad and culturally diverse team.
- Contributing to global Trade being No.1 in League Tables and improving Trade APAC's results in league tables and general market presence.
- Build and develop the reputation of Trade externally through thought leadership, client events both internal and external, and media recognition.
- Ensure leadership in key deals with top clients in the region
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance, and supervision
- Part of a high performing Asia Trade management team responsible for delivering against aggressive growth targets.
- Experience gained from managing a broad and complex set of Trade products.
- Experience gained from managing a large and geographically/culturally diversified team.
- Broad regional business exposure.
- Extensive Trade experience.
- Proven track-record of business management skills and client handling at senior levels.
- Strong credit skills and experience.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1109637
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with me @ email@example.com
Candidates from Coverage Banking and Corporate Banking, Relationship Background are welcome to share their profiles.
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.