Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading multinational construction specialist company. As world wide expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10years' experiences or more in the Construction sector for the job of Regional Yard Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Director & Regional Operation Manager.
- Responsible for plant operations and maintenance in the SEA region.
- Establish plant policies and procedures for the SEA region.
- Coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures within the SEA region with the local mechanical and production team.
- Responsible for the plant production goals, technical mechanical assistance, troubleshooting and the effective repair and maintenance works onto the equipment of the region.
- Responsible of the yard management (operation, safety and human resources).
- Monitor the equipment to make sure that it stays in good order and repair or replace the parts/equipment when needed, last line of defense for quality control when items manufactured leave the plants.
- Responsible for ensuring and respect the safety procedures implemented by the company/group for the staff and during any working activities at yard and during all mechanical works on project site.
- Select and train yard/plant/mechanic staff. Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules and Conduct employee's performance reviews.
- Communicate with other departments or parts of the plants to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Report to the Regional Operation manager and director.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in technical mechanic for crane, drilling
- equipment. Heavy duty equipment
- Hydraulic, electrical and mechanic advance knowledge
- Experience on yard management minimum 7 years
- Results-oriented, attention to details
- Must be able to work under time pressure and multiple deadlines