Health has a powerful purpose - "Helping people on their path to better health." To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the vaccines to the public at Stores.
The Nurse RN role will work to administer vaccines (flu, covid, MMR etc). PPE is provided.
We are looking for nurses who:
* Lead with heart - display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
* Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
* Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
* Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
* Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification