- As Registrar, you will be part of the management team of the University and share in the overall responsibilities of managing the institution appropriate to your position.
- The University Registrar serves as the leader of the Office of the Registrar. The core functions of which include: academic records and transcripts; classroom and event scheduling; degree certification; enrolment and registration; fee classification and facility management.
- To be responsible for the management and smooth running of the functions and departments under your care, and provide the necessary leadership for the staff reporting to you. Based on current organisation structure which may be reviewed from time to time, these include Office of Admissions and Records, Examination Unit, International Office, Campus Security, Campus Buildings & Grounds and Hostel Accommodation.
- To be responsible for the issuance and interpretation of institutional policies to ensure original intent is followed, rules are consistently applied and procedures are standardized to preserve the integrity of the University.
- To serve on the various institutional bodies and committees including as the Secretary to the Council and Senate, as well as any other functions relevant to the role of the Registrar.
- Any other responsibilities relevant to the above and any other duties as may be instructed by the Management from time to time.
- A Masters or Basic Degree in Education Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in an established and reputable institution of higher learning.
- Sound knowledge of the rules and regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the MQA for Private Institutions of Higher Learning.
- Dynamic and tactful personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and computer literacy skills.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.