Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a global personal care and medical devices manufacturer. Our respected client is seeking a candidate with proven experience working on quality system management and regulations compliance roles. The job will be based in Bangkok Thailand.
Core focus includes ensuring regulatory compliance for Nutrition/Food products, providing technical support to affiliates, supporting our GTM efforts, building trust within the brand, and mentoring junior team members.
- Ensure product registration and compliance meet launch schedule for Nutrition/Food category.
- Provide Technical Services to affiliates
- Build trust and brand's credibility and maintain good relationships with related entities - academic, government and private sectors
- Support and mentoring junior team members
- Degree in Food Science or related field, advanced degrees preferred.
- Alternatively, a college degree in other disciplines with relevant experience.
- Seven or more years' experience in Food and Nutrition consumer products, including R&D, QA, and regulatory affairs.
- Five or more years of people management experience.
- Proficiency in business software.
- Experience in multi-national corporations preferred.
- Knowledge of consumer product regulations and standards.
- Involvement or recent experience with consumer product trade associations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.