Regulatory Reporting Manager / AVP
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Finance Department in the preparation of Regulatory reports for the regulators in Singapore.
- Prepare daily reports on MAS Liquidity ratios on MLA/AMR/ACF.
- Prepare and perform variance analysis on MAS weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in systems implementation projects on MAS reporting matters.
- Participate in new product implementation related with MAS regulatory matters.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of directly relevant working experience in regulatory reporting.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Must have prior hands-on experience in prepare MAS regulatory reports, including New MAS610.
- Must have good understanding of the standards for the New MAS610 and MAS 649.
- Must have strong ability to communicate in Mandarin, due to job requirement (need to liaise with Chinese counterparts)
- Comfortable communicating across business functions and levels of seniority.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1872908