Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the most established banks in the world, whose branch in the Philippines offers financial products and services solely for corporate banking. They are in search for a Relationship Manager Assistant who will support the Relationship Manager in managing corporate client relationships and providing excellent customer service. The candidate should have at least 3 years' experience relevant to corporate banking, treasury, and project finance or be a fresh graduate who is a Mandarin speaker. The job is an onsite set up and is based in BGC Taguig, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
To assist and work with Relationship Managers with following responsibilities:
- To develop market and maintain a good relationship with corporate clients;
- To introduce and promote appropriate financial products or services to corporate clients;
- To process KYC and Due Diligence
- To check on the customers and manage AML risk on both account and transnational basis.
- To design financial service programs for customers and coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
- To understand the client's business/ industry, its evolution and challenges by conducting investigations and data collection of clients;
- To prepare the client's due diligence report, analyze and make judgments based on the data;
- To conduct financial analysis, credit assessment on target customers, compose investigation and draft assessment reports;
- Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection of client's business operations and cash flows.
- To accomplish own performance target in Loans, Deposits, New Account Opening, Net Interest Income, Fees and Commissions, and others.
- To accomplish other assignments from the Head of the Department
In the case that the candidate has Chinese lingual background, additional responsibilities are required:
- To introduce and promote specific banking products or services to Chinese customers;
- To be responsible for providing daily service and contact with target Chinese customers;
- To design financial service programs for companies and coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other relevant degrees;
- At least 3 years of working experience relevant to corporate banking, treasury, and project finance;
- Familiar with local banking regulations and policies;
- Familiar with credit products;
- Must have good English communication skills.
- A fresh graduate is acceptable provided that she/ he can speak Mandarin, has accomplished professional degree/ courses and has exceptional and excellent presentation and communication skills.