I am currently working with an international bank who are looking for somebody with Commercial Real Estate or Loan Agency Property to join their Relationship Management team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Origination of transactions
- Writing credit application, coordinate with underwriter for credit proposals
- Managing post approval requirements to drawdown of the facility
- Regular monitoring of loan accounts
- Use effective marketing and sales promotional tools for raising the Bank's profile in the target segment
- Ability to network with potential clients
- Good network of high quality CRE brokers
In return they are looking for candidates must have strong background in commercial real estate and retail asset products. You must also have awareness of policy writing, credit related awareness and sourcing of business in the CRE space. If successful they will offer a salary up to £50,000 plus a bonus scheme in line with your targets.