Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest multinational banks in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a proactive Relationship Manager who has experience in handling commercial and corporate banking clients with 4-5 years of experience in corporate banking, treasury, and project finance. This is an onsite work arrangement based in BGC, Taguig.
Key responsibilities include :
- Manage a portfolio of credit and non-credit relationships with local and Chinese corporate clients and know about general banking products and services, credit facilities offered by the bank;
- Be responsible for new clients/projects acquisition and raising the market awareness for the bank. generate new revenue from interests and fees;
- Hold primary responsibility for the client relationship and interact with the client to develop appropriate loan structures, engage with syndication loans, and understand the legal documents;
- Ensure sound loan underwriting and resolve risk-related issues to avoid any losses could be lead to the bank.
- To develop a market and maintain the relationship with corporate clients;
- To introduce and promote appropriate financial products or services to corporate clients;
- To be responsible for providing daily service and contact with target clients;
- To design financial service programs to customers and to coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
- To understand the client's business /industry, its evolution, and challenges by conducting investigations and data collection of clients;
- To prepare the client's due diligence report and to analyze and make judgments based on the data;
- To conduct financial analysis and credit assessment on target customers, and to compose investigation and assessment reports;
- Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection of clients' business operations and cash flows.
- Other work assigned by the Authorized Management or Head of Dept.
- Act as the Role B designated by the Department Head.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree or above majoring in accounting, economy, finance, or other relevant degrees.
- Familiarity with local banking regulations and policies
- Knowledgeable in credit products
- Strong exposure to commercial and corporate banking clients under the Top 1000 conglomerates.
- Relevant experience in credit proposals, financial analysis, and client solicitation
- 4-5 years of working experience relevant to corporate banking, treasury, and project finance
- Mandarin language is a plus.