Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of live video monitoring solutions and specialize in proactive and intelligent video monitoring technology that can significantly improve threat detection and police response. The client is looking for an experienced Release/Deployment Manager with expertise in release and project management The job is based in Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines.
Release Manager will be responsible in ensuring no negative impact to the quality of the monitoring service. This will account for timelines, resource allocation, and quality of deployment. The release manager will be accountable for migration methodology considering constraints and technology limitations.
The role will be responsible towards making improvements in the release process and maintaining repository to manage build, dependencies, and release information. The role is also expected to drive innovation and improvement so we can better the way we release upgrades.
The candidate will also be expected to assess project issues and develop resolution to meet productivity, quality, goals and objectives.
Candidates are expected to have handled multiple projects and cycles of release to present competency and understanding.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Accountable to design, develop, and manage the release lifecycle process
- Comprehend the business and maturity in terms of software product release management
- Plan, communicate and facilitate release planning in collaboration with cross- functional teams.
- Develop release management team to support release management capabilities and commitments
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes, quality gates and deliverables.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules.
- Planning release windows and cycles and communicating crucial plans and changes.
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews and provide status report to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment.
- Maintaining release schedules and ensuring it aligns with stakeholders.
- Developing automation and release management tools along with scripts necessary for the construction, continuous integration, and deployment of software release.
- Researching new software development and the best methods and techniques for managing configurations.
- Initiating and overseeing the development of technical and training guides for internal/ external functionality.
- Optimizing workflows, processes, policies, and procedures related to Release Management.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of working in release management.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle with Agile Methodology.
- Experience in application release tools.
- Process & Quality Management: the act of planning and monitoring the performance of a process
- Continuous Improvement: understand the methodology to continuously improve the processes by eliminating defects or identifying enhancements
- Data Analysis: transforming data to extracting information and draw conclusions
- Problem Resolution: ability to resolve escalation issues or problems
- Risk Management: identification and management or mitigation of risks