I am currently looking for a fully remote Network Engineer to work for one of our prestigious clients in Italy.
Below are some of the details that the client has provided us with.
They are not expecting you to have every technical skill listed below.
They would like someone who has good experience with Cisco, support and security
- Provide internal technical communications around Incidents as well as technical changes to the customer offices and Datacentre Network Infrastructure.
- Travel to datacentres to assist with support services will be required time to time.
- Experience reviewing and assessing network vulnerability and security risks.
- Experience of analysing network capacity reporting is required.
Technical skills / experience:
- Cisco ASA
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Checkpoint Palo Alto
- VMWARE NSX
- INFOBLOX IPAM
- F5 load balancer
- Cisco Nexus 9000
- Fluent in Italian
- Business / professional level in English
Fluent in Italian and residency in Italy is essential!!