Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf a well-established company and one of the country's leaders in providing world-class software and hardware solutions, project management tools, and education services for CAD (Computer Aided Design), BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Project Management to various local and international companies across Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing industries. This job is based in Makati City on a hybrid work set-up.
The Systems Sales Consultant is responsible for conducting sales activities for hardware or software solutions and services which include among others: prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing and implementing sales objectives and strategies, achieving assigned monthly sales quota and extensive market penetration for the assigned company product lines in various industry. Required to develop a highly positive customer relationship thru regular client visits, attending to sales call on a business-like manner and proper presentation of solutions to address the needs of the clients/customers.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Generate leads through these lead channels: cold calls, industry research, network and social media to identify new prospect clients.
- Develops, builds and manage new business deals.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets.
- Responsible for identifying market opportunities for business growth.
- Develop and present proposals for specific customer requirements, modifying services offered to tailor to customer needs and promoting company solutions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to explain products and services to customers. Communicate with Technical Solution, ISD, Project Management team for seamless execution such as installation of software/ hardware solutions .
- Analyses sales statistics / reports that can be used as a reference in reviewing the past sales performance and predict future sales performance.
- Submits a complete and accurate sales report / account status in a timely manner reflecting the sales pipeline and makes appropriate recommendations to improve overall sales performance.
- Escalate and recommends appropriate action/intervention to all delinquent accounts. Provides sales service improvement efforts
- Attends trade shows or product launch for possible additional clients/ customers in the market.
- Provides specific details on client requirements to customer service representative for preparation of proposals or product quotation to active and prospective accounts.
- Establishes and maintains good relationship to customers by meeting customer's requirements, assesses customer's met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimise value and expectations that are reasonably within the Company's customer relationship principles.
- Responds and / or resolve client's queries and other issues with guidance of Business Development Officer / Manager / Department Manager.
- Handles administrative duties, such as filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and itinerary/travel plans.
- Coordinates with Admin. Personnel for purchase of necessary materials as per sales order to ensure materials availability and minimise inventory costs.
- Documents all related activities in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
Team Engagement and Development
Assist in coaching and mentoring of Junior Sales Consultant
- Builds productive relationships internally; foster teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Collaborate with Sales team in solving client's complex issues.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders and adapts solutions as necessary to ensure appropriate support.
- Propose better or alternative sales strategies to Sales team
- Identify potential issues, risks and / or subsequent business opportunities and inform Superiors
- Implement creative ways to improve COMPANY's - client's relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and up-sell or promote other products.
- Contribute to the development of knowledge - based repository.
Learning and Development
- Takes initiative in studying literature about new and existing products, attend sales meetings, workshops and product update training to keep oneself adept.
- Actively participate in soft skills training provided by the organisation
Compliance to Standards
- Ensure products / services are delivered on time.
- Adhere to COMPANY and / or client's methodologies
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management/Administration or any business-related course
- Attended extensive and direct selling training courses
- 7 years or more extensive experience as BDO, B2B sales/marketing management, product development
- Excellent knowledge of direct selling with an extensive product selling experience Extensive experience on Customer Service and Public Relation
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets, developing distribution networks, and can work under extreme business pressure
- Preference: B2B, Selling IT Solutions, IT Services