Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is looking for Reports Developer. This job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines but offers WFH arrangement until further notice.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Reports Developer to evaluate, build, implement and maintain Power BI Reports for different programs.
- Understand existing development and application design practices. Suggest improvements as necessary.
- Create and maintain documentation, process maps and tutorials related to existing or new reports.
- Creating, tracking, and leading the automation requests (DRD) with the centralized reports development team of the company.
- Accomplish all required program coding and documentation within the defined timelines.
- Responsible for deploying newly developed systems into production adhering all software development standards and processes.
Key Job Requirements:
- Background on Power Bi development or similar Business Intelligence application
- Must show strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creating modifying table structures, creating table relationships, using DAX formulas, and implementing row level security.
- Knowledge of using MS Office apps, specific Excel graphs and pivot tables
- Knowledge in creating database connections, objects, queries, and table relationships.
- Ability to connect to data source, clean, transform, and remodel data; choose and add appropriate visualisation, filters, and conditional formatting for data analysis.
- Experience with reports design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., MS SQL server)