International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international group in the field of cosmetic retail.
Our client is looking for a Retail Manager candidate with at least 5+ years of experience managing retail sales at a supervisory level. Candidates who have experience as Field Manager of cosmetic companies are preferable.
- Responsible for achievement of retail sales and operational efficiencies, through building necessary capabilities across all doors and counters within the given Brand/s
- Provides recruitment, in-store coaching and development support to retail staff and retail managers.
- Commercial Planning
- Understand customers' insight and business context & strategy
- Build strategic partnership with retailer to gain supports & grow business
- Propose customized activity plan for each group of retailers
- Define target by store to achieve total monthly business target
- Retail Management & Consumer Experience
- Strong understanding of retail metrics (transactions, basket value, etc.) and be able to form insights and recommend solutions accordingly
- Understand what's happening with market & competition and recommend strategic insights to marketing
- Understand the consumer journey in store to provide the best consumer experience according to brand standard
- In Store Excellence: Manage of Promotion, Animation, Merchandising & Stock Management
- People Management
- Develop strategic plan to recruit & retain field team: base salary, incentives, reward.
- Coaching and Motivation of BA/Field Team together with team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Communication with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in FMCG/Personal Care/Cosmetics
- Experience in all aspects of Brand Management (marketing, sales, merchandizing, public relations, etc.)
- Highly organized, creative, and detail-oriented with critical thinking and quick adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to create afresh, effective, and measurable Marketing initiatives
- Strong leadership skills including leading, inspiring, and coaching direct reports; build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese