International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Consulting Firm. Our client is seeking for Risk Consulting Manager.
- Manage RA team to hit annual business plan in terms of revenue, profit and billable hours, AR, collection, WIP. Identify sales opportunities and develop business in Risk Advisory Function.
- Advisory services: Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk.
- Accountable for service delivery and quality control.
- Actively support talent development within the RA practice for succession. Encourage teamwork spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of consulting experience.
- Have managerial capacity or direct experience in Information Systems Audit, Information Security Assessment or Business Continuity Implementation/Management.
- Solid experience in managing and developing RA staff. Strong organization skills and project management skills.
- Excellent English communication skill.
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as Projects, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Access
- Professional qualification (s) (such as CIA, CISA, CISSP) is desirable