Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an ICT Solutions company, one the leading telecommunication providers that offer flexible workplace solutions appropriate for clients' business needs while providing up-to-date technologies.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced IT professional for the job of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Engineer. This role is based in Makati City and requires full on-site reporting from Mondays to Fridays with working hours from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Conduct presales activities
- Development, deployment and management of automation in production
- Conduct after sales customer support such as but not limited to documentation, training, etc.
- Conductpresales forRPA to customers:
- Explain the RPA to customers.
- Create a quotation
- Conduct PoC (Proof of Concept)
- Production developing
- RPA development, deployment and project management strategy
- Customer support
- Technical Support
- Conduct educational service or training to customers
- Service proposal coordination and support with Sales/Pre-sales
- Collaboration with RPA vendors to build good relationships for business strategy
- Graduate/Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and other computer-related/equivalent courses
- With three (3) years work-related experience
- Must have strong background and understanding in RPA development specifically UiPath
- Preferably with work experience in ICT industry
- Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good written and communication skills
- Can work under minimum supervision