Robotics Software Engineer - San Francisco Bay Area - Perception, SLAM, Motion Planning, $180k+ bonus/stocks
Our partner's long-term ambition is to make the United States of America the safest country in the world.
Their vision has always been to develop a truly elite and transformational technology stack to predict and prevent crime utilizing autonomous robots, analytics and engagement utilizing a "Hardware + Software + Humans" approach.
The company's solutions include providing an autonomous physical presence, gathering data from the environment in real-time, and pushing anomalies to users.
A 24/7 force multiplier effect towards their safety and security.
In terms of scope, the company already have multiple projects live where they are delivering for orders and are one of the few robotics companies that are already making a deference in the real-world.
They are exceptionally profitable and are growing across the US at a much more sustainable rate than the majority or robotics companies and startups who are still struggling for traction in their target market.
We are looking for Robotics Software Engineers to join their team. The autonomy stack will include improving perception, localization, improving obstacle avoidance, identifying root cause of software node crashes, developing new techniques for mapping/navigation etc.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer science.
- 3+ years' experience in writing production level software.
- Working knowledge of multi-threading and object-oriented programming.
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms, particularly graph-based concepts.
- Excellent coding skills in C++, Python and Bash.
- Experience working with Linux systems.
- General understanding of writing tests and testable code.
- Experience developing software for robots or autonomous systems.
- Good understanding of robotics concepts such as sensor fusion, localization, path planning, FSMs etc.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Salary: Excellent base package on offer including strong Bay Area base; insurances, bonus, stocks and accelerated career progression within a high-caliber and startup environment.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.