Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fast-growing wood manufacture industry. As expansion continue, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5+ years' experience in the wood furniture sector for the job of Rough Mill and Machining Production Manager. The job is based in Central Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plan, organize, control the manufacturing activities according to company set goal
- Coordinate with engineering department to plan most efficient production process.
- Setting production plan as per MO set by PPIC and give advice for the most efficient production process.
- Directly coordinate and plan activities with relevant departments PPIC, logistics, quality department to ensure delivery timelines.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department to ensure that preventive maintenance is carried out for each machine available in the area.
- Set up production target (quantity, quality and lead time) for each employee within the machining department in accordance with the production plan
- Ensure to work towards cost efficiency and continuous improvement of the processes.
- Conduct production training for production employees.
- Ensure that workplace are neath, tidy and safe to work with
- Accept additional job as assigned by Management
- Technical background is a plus (Designing, Mechanics, Electronic, etc.)
- 5+years of machinery wood furniture production is a must
- Firm, outgoing, team player with strong leadership
- Computer literate and conversant in English
- Process and budget-oriented
- Strong knowledge of materials
- Good strategic /production processes knowledge
- Willing to be placed in Central Java