Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company that is in the chemical manufacturing industry. They are looking for a sales and marketing executive with a minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience.
While working closely with business units, the winning candidate will focus on primarily tracking sales data and dealing with key clients to educate them about the product line. They will also develop sales and marketing initiatives to build relationships among existing and new customers within the target market.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible to achieve budget of assigned customers sales and / or assigned products sales
- Responsible to understand customer / market information to expand current business
- Responsible for new customers development and / or expansion of assigned product sales
- Customer account management for assigned customers and / or assigned products
- To support and meet the department objective and business goals.
- Provide marketing and sales plan/forecast to direct superiors & above.
- Prepare budget being tasked by superior & above.
- Coordinate with Business Units and/or factories for management of customers' forecasts.
- Plan and ensure smooth delivery to customer.
- Work closely with Business Units and factories representatives for new customers development activities.
- Carry out any job that is being assigned by direct superior & above for achievement of department and business targets.
Key Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Business Management
- 1-2 years in Semiconductor industry / Specialty Chemicals /Electronics is preferable.
- Able to speak English and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Enthusiasm and eager to learn.
- Committed to learning and adding to value to the customers.
- Must be independent and willing to travel.