Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading homegrown financial services company, offering consumers technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of financial products and services. This insurance company is looking for a Sales and Partnership Manager with a minimum of three years of experience. The role is an Onsite work set up based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
- Identify key strategic partners and create business cases for these partners.
- Interface/ meet with point people through complex business decisions and sales, to close partnership/distribution channels.
- Provide strong after-sales support, to keep the relationship strong.
- Work with channel heads and partners to ensure sales targets are met.
Key Job Requirements:
- Prefer if you have worked in a startup before.
- You must have managed and launched projects and major initiatives for companies before, so you understand the planning, effort, and skills necessary.
- 3 years in Sales, Partnership Development, and Business Development highly preferred, with demonstrable examples of success