* Develop new business opportunities of Transformer/Switch gear for the Power Plant, Electrical Cooperative, and Industrial Plant and maintain excellent relationship with customers in the Philippines.
* Develop sales strategies and implement sales plans to achieve company growth sales targets and profit margins.
* Conduct competitor's analysis vis-à-vis FESP's business in the territory.
* Create new sales leads in the market with end users and build strong relationship with consultants and contractors.
* Actively involves in commercial and technical discussion with customers with the support of FESP partners, gather customer's requirements and coordinate with factory on customer's needs. Solution proposal to prospects and to maximise sales opportunities.
* Prepare monthly sales report for Management review.
* Any other tasks that may be assigned by the President and the Senior Sales Manager.
Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related technical qualifications.
* Possess strong technical knowledge of Transformers/Switch gears and other industrial automation products and systems.
* At least 10 years related work experience in the same industry with a minimum of 5 years in sales except after sales job.
* Proven sales track record in Industrial Plant Sales business environment.
* Candidates with MNCs experience are preferred.
* Candidates with site work experience (e.g., Electrical work, testing and commissioning, project management, etc.) are preferred.
* Have good contact & network of prospective customers/ distributors/ consultants/ contractors in Philippines.
* Keep abreast of the industrial market trends.
* Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
* Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and a team player with leadership ability.
* Strong customer focus and results-oriented.
* Resourceful with ability to work with people of multi-cultural and cross function teams.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The role is based in the Philippines.
Estimated 80% of domestic travelling.
Vacation and Sick leaves
Life and Accident Insurance
13th Month Bonus
Government Mandated Benefits