International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company. Our client is seeking for a Sales Engineer.
- Recognize the potential customers.
- Receive, analyze to the technical customer service department information concerning client requests for equipment installation and maintenance.
- Survey and analyze industrial product demand on the market.
- Assist the management in contract negotiations and sign with clients.
- Create pricing ranges and financial conditions pleading with clients to pay and collect debts.
- Correspond to the allocated responsibilities, carry out additional supporting and supervising tasks.
- Graduated from university with a business administration and economics major.
- 2+ years of experience of Industrial product sales.
- English and Japanese competence is preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Honesty, responsibility, openness to learning, and support are all good qualities.
- Long-term perspective on work.