Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an engineering company that is a significant contributor to the world industrial and social infrastructure. This company, with its leading role in power electronics technology is in pursuit of developing and innovating energy technology. The job is based in BGC Taguig/Makati City, Philippines.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible to penetrate and develop new markets for the Industrial Plant/System Sales business in the Philippines and maintain excellent relationship with customers to achieve the sales objectives of the Philippine market. This role is open for mid and senior level.
- Develop new business opportunities of Transformer/Switchgear for the Industrial Plant business and maintain excellent relationship with customers in the Philippines.
- Develop sales strategies and implement sales plans to achieve company growth sales targets and profit margins.
- Conduct competitors' analysis vis-à-vis FESP's business in the territory.
- Create new sales leads in the market with end users and build strong relationship with consultants and contractors.
- Actively involves in commercial and technical discussion with customers with the support of FESP partners, gather customers' requirements and coordinate with factory on customers' needs. Solution proposal to prospects and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Prepare monthly sales report for Management review.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the President (General Manager).
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related technical qualifications.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Transformers/Switchgears and other industrial automation products and systems.
- At least 10 years related work experience in the same industry with a minimum of 5 years in sales except after sales job.
- Proven sales track record in Industrial Plant Sales business environment.
- Candidates with MNCs experience are preferred.
- Candidates with site work experience (e.g., Electrical work, testing and commissioning, project management, etc.) are preferred.
- Have good contact & network of prospective customers/ distributors/ consultants/ contractors in Philippines.
- Keep abreast of the industrial market trends.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and a team player with leadership ability.
- Strong customer focus and results-oriented.
- Resourceful with ability to work with people of multi-cultural and cross function teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The role is based in Philippines. Estimated 80% domestic travelling.