Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European MNC and a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment for Animal Feed, Agrofood, Biodiesel and amongst many others. Our highly respected client is seeking an experienced sales professional, with at least 2 years' experience for the position of Sales Engineer. The job will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to drive new business for the Company and ensure retention of existing customers for Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Responsible for Sales, marketing and after sales support over territories of MALAYSIA and INDONESIA
- In charge of taking care of customers, searching and expanding potential customer sources
- Monitor competitors' products and activities.
- Ensure targets for sales revenue, account receivable, and profit objectives are achieved.
- Submit sales forecasting - weekly/monthly report.
- Prepare quotation, contact, and negotiate with customers to sign contracts.
- Look for new suppliers to develop the market.
- Co-ordinate and assist in delivery, installation, commissioning, training and after sales support.
- Track orders and perform all necessary work to avoid contract delays or related quality issues.
- Work closely with the purchasing department to ensure the goods are delivered on schedule.
- Follow up the contract and handle arising problems.
- Be willing for local and oversea business trips.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer, Business, Economics or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales
- Good background in MS office applications and fluent in presentation and negotiation.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate in French is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and results-oriented.